Friday, December 4, 2009

Throw it on the ground...

Today I was singing songs with Aidan and Connor... we went through Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, some alligator song Aidan liked, Monkeys jumping on the bed (both liked acting out how they would jump and fall off the bed), then we sang ABCs and to my great surprise Connor started singing along with Aidan and myself... I was pretty taken aback since he will just be two in January, but he is very smart. Connor makes me smile just thinking of his goofy laugh/smile. He truly brings me such joy. Aidan and Rowan bring me much joy as well but Connor sure does make you wonder what is going on in that brain of his.

I have been obessed with this Andy Samburg song 'Throw it on the ground' and I sing it all the time. If you haven't noticed when I say "I'm an adult, you can't buy me hotdog mannnnn" Aidan at lunch the other day said to me 'can't buy me a hotdog, but can I buy you a corndog?' I thought that was funny that he actually listens to what I say. Which also makes me wonder why he doesn't listen when I tell him to go clean his room?

Lance has a military formal next weekend and I have to get all dressed up. My usual gear at home is yoga pants and a tshirt (I am soooo fancy) so this should be a nice change. To get out and actually talk to grown ups for an evening. Plus I get to put faces to all the names I hear all the time. I have to go find a dress, that should be exciting, I hate shopping for clothes though, and dresses are extra lame. I am much more of a pants sort of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment