Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year!

I am actually pretty excited to start off this new year. There are so many things that I wish to accomplish in the next year. First I would like to finally lose this 'baby weight' I have been carrying around for a while now. Which I am going to start to do tomorrow so wish me luck! I told Lance that I want to actually do more stuff with the boys this year, like camping, fishing, going to the park, just family stuff... maybe a picnic???? There are also some more personal goals that Lance and I have set for us as a couple that is kind of at a private level right now. But when we are more confident about it I will share!

Christmas was great!!! Aidan, Connor, and Rowan got a decent amount of presents from 'Santa' and then presents from everyone else too. Lance's parents got Aidan and Connor bikes for Christmas which came with a little bit of hurt feelings from Lance. He feels like it is his job as a father to get his boys their very first bike. However can't take back a gift! That would be so crushing to the little guys. Connor is still too small for his bike, so maybe Lance and I will get some bikes and we will go for bike rides with Connor and Rowan in tow.

My little Connor turns 2 on Saturday, which is crazy!!! He is sooooo funny, has such a devious personality. I can't believe he has already blessed our life for 2 years!!! Rowan just turned 4 months a few days ago, wow the time just seems to go by faster and faster! Aidan will be 5 this year and going to school in the fall! I am worried about him though, I haven't put him into any sort of preschool and I feel like he will be behind. However my sister in law Lindsey seems to think he will be fine (she is a school teacher). I am also worried about stupid silly things, like 'what if he doesn't make any friends', 'what if he is the weird kid' but I need to not think about those things and just take it easy.

Well we are going to go play some Mario Kart on the Wii... I hope whoever reads this has a happy new year with lots of luck and happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment